Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Blogging To Get My Mind To Shut-up

Well here it goes, believe it or not I have a lot of thoughts rolling around in my head and they aren't doing anyone any good up there. Including myself. Since Blogging is the new thing and I hate writing I will curse the internets with my thoughts. Since my girlfriend Camille moved to Kansas City for a new job at Garmin Intl. (yay!) I have had a lot of time to myself thinking about what her future holds, my future holds, and our future holds. Since she has been gone I have realized how much I truly love her. I didn't doubt it before but I think this realization can only come to those who have been in a similar situation for such an extended period of time. I pray for those who are overseas in the military, unsure if they will ever see the one's they love so much again. When I think of this it makes me think how much they truly are sacrificing. I wonder if being without the one they love is a worse feeling then fearing death? I for one thank God that he has enabled me to love like this. I never thought I would find love like this and to think it only came after so much turmoil in my life had happened and continues to happen. Why God saw this as best I have no idea, but I can only think that it would be better this way. True love endures much hardship as Christ showed us. It's Fight or Flight. I for one WILL fight. And Camille hasn't given me any reason to believe she won't either.

No comments: